Wednesday 11 January 2012

Seeing Old Work Still Looking Glam!

A couple of years ago I designed and made some outfits for Gatecrasher Birmingham and I had occasionally tried to find pictures of them being worn by the pretty dancers but they seemed to have disappeared. UNTIL NOW!! I recently found pictures of an old work colleague who now works as a dancer for GB sporting one of these outfits. Well, when I say outfit, I mean skimpy leotard - obviously!

These pictures were taken by a photographer working for Gatecrasher Birmingham, which I downloaded from their facebook page - these are not my pictures :)


The outfits being worn by the two blondes were my creations!


I am still able to create dancewear for numerous occasions, just email me via my facebook page - facebook/kittycreme

No comments:

Post a Comment